The 60-ton ice fairytale takes us to the time of our Slavic ancestors who lived in symbiosis with nature and ancient traditions that helped them understand the world they lived in. The gods of our ancestors and their stories are carved into crystal-clear ice this year. The main character of the show is Perun, the mightiest of the mighty, along with Živa, Veles, Morana, Jaga Baba, and Korant.
Just like every year, the ice slide and the ice maze will offer a lot of fun, while visitors will be able to get warm in a real ice bar.
You can find the Land of Ice along Water Park Atlantis in a 200 m2 facility, cooled to -5 °C. Its doors are open every day of the week until 5th March 2017.
During this time, several interesting activities and events will take place, including visits by St. Nicholas, Santa Claus, and Father Frost. We will also organise magical evening tours with torches.
- Monday–Wednesday: 12 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Friday: 12 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Website: www.ledena-dezela.com
- Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/Ledena-de%C5%BEela-1462471280707779/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ledenadezela/
Entrance fee: 7 € adults, 5 € children, 15 € family ticket (2+2), 21 € large families (2+4)