More than 2,700 children from 70 Slovenian kindergartens and
primary schools took part in creating works of art. The competition has
been organised by the Society for sustainable development Sobivanje, in
cooperation with the BTC Company and the Mission: Green project for the
third year in a row.
In the scope of the competition, the children were able to write
down, paint or photograph their thoughts about friends and friendships.
The closing event in the theatre SiTi teater was followed by the opening
of the exhibition of received works, which will remain on display until
8th June 2015.
Member of the BTC Management board and marketing director Damjan
Kralj, MA, spoke at the event about the efforts of the BTC Company on
encouraging young people: “Sustainable projects are intended for all
future generations. We are happy to be encouraging children in finding
the right paths and values which will in the future help strengthen the
entire community and lead them towards a more kind and creative
nada Pavšer, president of the society Sobivanje, said at the event:
“Friendships are important and their value priceless. They enrich our
lives and remind us that we are social beings who need each other to
provide confirmation and a critical view of our opinions.”
We received more than 100 exceptional works. Our jury chose the three
most creative works among primary schools and kindergartens from the
following regions: Central Slovenia, Primorska, Zasavska and Gorenjska.
The best artists received attractive awards. The best marks were given
- kindergarten Vrtec Zala of the primary school OŠ Ivana Tavčarja Gorenja vas, unit Dobrava, group Mehurčki, mentor: Eva Firšt;
- kindergarten Vrtec Medvode, unit Medvoška, group Račke, mentor: Andreja Bitenc;
- kindergarten Vrtec Mengeš, group Čebelice, mentors: Ksenija Grm, Andreja Voler.
- primary school OŠ Frana Albrehta, pupils of the extra-curricular
activity Rastem z ustvarjanjem, mentors: Jana Svetec, Tamara Bračič;
- primary school OŠ Ferda Vesela Šentvid pri Stični, 9.a and 9.b, mentor: Marta Orel;
- primary school OŠ Roje, PPVI 5.b, mentor: Urška Nosan.
All children who took part in the competition will receive special
awards for participating, while all the exhibited works will also be
published in an electronic booklet of the project Encouraging
Friendship, which will be available on the website www.misijazeleno.si.
Maja Oven, Director of the Market Communication and Public Relations Sector
- T: +386 (0)1 585 13 15
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org